Monday, July 12, 2010

Dreaming...

I was having a dream just before I woke up today. It was a very interesting dream. I often have some very interesting dreams and even if you think it may be a silly dream, I figured this would be a good place to post it.

It was as if I were in a war-based game, infiltrating a small camp of enemy soldiers. There were soldiers lingering around, some cars, and a tank. The camp couldn't be much larger than 75 ft long by 75 ft wide.

It all starts when I come crashing through the back window of a car. I pop my head up to take out the tank with my bazooka. As I turn to take out the soldiers that have begun shooting at me, another tank appears out of no where.

I jump up out of the roof of the car and dart to the other side of the camp in order to evade the new tank. I must have run out of ammo for my bazooka, so I have to dance around in hopes to get close and plant a grenade or mine (or something).

I jump around a lot, avoiding the rockets being fired at me. As I jump out of the way just barely evading a rocket, I hear the voice of someone exclaiming in amazement about my acrobatic skills.

I suddenly feel a little exhausted and feel like I can't get up and that it's the end. The tank seems to be taking a long time to shoot its next rocket as well, so I do whatever I can to get up and move quickly.

I start grabbing at the ground as if it were a large net and I was climbing it rapidly. I continue to do this to begin circling the tank and get closer. I feel the rage and energy build up in me as I continue to circle rapidly while rockets come flying at me.

I finally get a little closer. It was just close enough to make a final leap over the tank to drop my grenade. I hear some beeping going off for a moment, but attempt to ignore it until I am awoken from my dream by my alarm clock.

What a finish, eh? Quite an epic battle, if I say so myself... haha. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment